Thursday, December 3, 2009

No news is good news?

So, when your wife feels like she's coming up on her 13th month of pregnancy (and is NOT pleased about it), no news is good news.... right? WRONG! Everytime I call her during the day and ask how she's doing and she says "fine.... I feel fine.", I really only want her to not be fine. I want her to say "I'm freakin' horrible! Pain pain pain.... labor... ouch!!" Does that make me a sadistic creep? Even if it's for her own sake? I'm sure she's even more tired of the questions and having to say "Not Yet" to every person she talks to. Oh well, I guess it comes with the territory.

So, until she actually has the baby, no news is bad news for everybody reading this. It means that nothing exciting enough has happened that would give us reason to update this blog. BUUUUT, when something does happen, you can bet your sweet bippy that we'll inundate you with photos and stories and frustrations and whatever else comes out of our brains via our fingertips. Then you all will probably be "can we go back to that no-news thing? That worked pretty well."

Hopefully, we'll update this in the next day or two! (I'm trying out this optimism thing.... it feels weird).

No comments:

Post a Comment