Friday, December 18, 2009

It's been a few days without a cuteness update. Here are some pics we took of the little guy. He has been so much fun and some work too. We wouldn't want to give any of that up, though.












We had a little photo shoot with him. He was kind of red and splotchy but we got some cute pics anyway. Then again, we think all the pics of O-man are cute. We can't help it.


While Grandma was here she helped me give little Owen his first bath. He did pretty good but wasn't super excited about the water. Check out that sink. Green... HOT!









I loaded him up in the car seat to go to the Dr. and this is the look that he gave me. Yeah he's cute and bug-eyed. That's always a plus.

I guess that's all the cuteness that most people can handle in one update. We don't want to overload you.





1 comment:

  1. Holy Adorable Baby Batman!! I love the first bath. That shriveled up cord thing is dis-gus-ting. He has quite the finger-in-the-mouth fetish going on and it makes for some super sweet pictures. I don't think I will ever get tired of looking at this little Owen.

    ReplyDelete