Friday, January 22, 2010

Here are some new pictures of our little man. We tried many times to get some pictures taken of him when he was tiny. We waited because we were lazy and he was hairy. He was about a month old when we finally took the time to get them done. I have an awesome talented friend and we just headed over to her studio and played. We had fun but I'm not sure Little Owen loved it. I only posted the happy ones here. Freak outs saved for blackmail.

My little brother has some super cute kid pictures with a small stuffed animal. That's what we were going for in this one.

Yeah he hates me right now....

What are you looking at?


Check out that baby double chin




This is our cute little bear. Minus the hair:)


He already has to taste everything. I don't think we will have a hard time feeding this one.







Thanks for looking at our cute little guy. We'll keep posting way cute pictures because for some reason I can't stop taking them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment