Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Yes, it's true


I guess it's about time to enter the blogging world. I'm an avid blog stalker "blalker" so now you can all catch up on me and my life. Plus the little one is about here and I do need somewhere to brag on how cute he is, if, in fact he arrives and is actually cute:) I should say "we" have entered the blogging world since B will also be assisting in the blogging. He's funnier than I am:)
We are currently residing in Vernal Utah. For those of you who aren't familiar with Vernal it is the land of the dinosaurs. There are lots of fun statues around town and one that is even decorated for every holiday. Strange, well a little but we are getting used to it. We have been here a year and are actually enjoying it. Barrett has started school and I am getting used to being alone, a lot. Well for now. I am 38 weeks pregnant so we will soon have a tiny bear to join our club. I'm hoping he doesn't take his time. I'm a little ready to have him here, even if it means I will be sleep deprived for at least a year. It's a boy just in case you missed that. We have everything ready he just hasn't shown up yet. We will keep you posted. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! I'm excited for you- thanks for inviting me to read you blawg.

    "So this is the planet Hooston..."

    ReplyDelete